Sunday, February 6, 2011
The Year of the Rabbit (fur)
This week, Copenhagen rang in the Chinese New Year the best way it knew how - with Copenhagen Fashion Week. The Copenhagen version of the better-known festivals held in Paris and New York is the largest and most significant fashion event in Scandinavia. As such, combined with the fact that Copenhagen is quite a small city, I expected to see plenty of super-hot models walking about town, and fashion events galore. Perhaps I am not glamorous or cool enough, but in fact, outside of the banners telling me so, I could not really even tell that the fashion festival was going on.
This is the closest I came to seeing any models. The big screen let me know of all the cool stuff that was happening, but I was not invited to. Below is a pair of shoe/sandals that I happened to see in a shop window. If this is any indication of Scandinavian fashion, I don't think I missed much this week. They should stick to making furniture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those shoes are awesome! I could slice up a pair of Brian's old shoes and get the same effect.
ReplyDelete